Aren’t they what summer is all about?
You can grab the nearest neon noodle and hit the pool
Whip up a bombbbbb Soba Noodle dish & then hit the pool.
Either way you’re a winner.
· 1 package of Soba Noodles
· 1 medium sized zucchini
· 1 black radish
· 1 large carrot
· 1/3 C. freshly ground peanut butter
· 1/2 C. coconut aminos
· 1/4 C. lemon juice
· 1/4 C. filtered water
· 1 Thai chili, seeded
· 4 tbsp. raw hemp seeds (optional)
· 1 garlic clove
· 2 tsp. chopped ginger
· Generous handful of fresh basil
+ Pumpkin seeds, extra basil & a twist of lemon for garnish
1. Cook the soba noodles according to directions. Drain them when finished & rinse with cold water to remove excess starch.
2. Spiralize the zucchini, radish and carrot using a spirooli. If you don’t have this gadget then simply use a vegetable peeler or mandolin with a julienne attachment to create a similar noodle effect.
3. Add the Spiralized veggies into a big bowl with the soba noodles & mix.
4. Blend the peanut butter, coconut aminos, lemon juice, filtered water, Thai chili, hemp seeds, garlic, ginger and basil together until nice and creamy.
5. Introduce the sauce with the noodles.
Plate. Garnish. Share.